Artificial intelligence (AI) specialists program computers to “think.”
The goal of applied AI, or advanced information processing, is to program computer expert systems (“smart” systems)—those that can, for example, recognize a fingerprint for security purposes, recognize voices, interpret information, solve problems, and speak in a humanlike words.
About Travel Appeal:
Travel Appeal is a dynamic, fast paced international startup headquartered in Italy and founded in 2014.
Travel Appeal goal is to create the most compelling, technologically advanced and simple to use intelligence ecosystem of products for the Travel industry.
- Apply machine learning in large data environments
- Assess, research and train AI-related framework and application environments (Google Cloud, IBM Watson, Amazon AI and more)
- Development and integration of data mining, predictive modeling, clustering, and classification into Travel Appeal’s product lineup
- Independently write reports detailing methods, results, and impacts of assigned issues
- Use your knowledge of machine learning and classification algorithms to develop code that accurately predicts the output of complex models
- Work within a highly skilled, highly motivated developer team and advise the CTO on the AI subject
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English
- Out of the box, forward thinking
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in Machine Learning/AI. Experience in AI for the Travel industry is a big plus
- Significant current experience creating Machine Learning/Algorithm AI based software
- Familiarity with AI-related Application frameworks and cloud engines
- Proficient programming, knowledge of PHP, NodeJS, C# is a plus
- Experience with natural language processing techniques
- At least 2 years of team work experience
- International experience preferred
- BigData, NoSQL and GIT experience is preferred, Couchbase experience is a plus
- He/She Generates awareness for our products through direct phone sales, direct sales, tradeshows and networking, manages qualified leads and CRM tools.
- He/She will work closely with the marketing and sales teams.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Past experiences as a sales in hotels sector preferred or sales for digital businesses (minimum 2 years)
- Experience with CRM Tools & Office suite
- We require the ability to work in teams and achieving budget goals.
- High motivation
- Understanding of Demand Generation processes